Every year, another advancement is made in the world of cars. Advancements are constantly being made to make a car stronger, faster, more reliable…the list can go on forever! Lucky for us here at Sierra Hart Automotice, the looks of repairs have stayed relatively the same over the years.
Because we do know so much about cars and the way they have evolved over the years, let us give you a few minor tips in regards to you and your vehicle’s servicing or repairs!
Know Your Car
- Read the owner’s manual
- Stick to the recommended service schedules
- Keep documentation of all reports and servicing
Pay Attention to:
- Abnormal sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, or gauge readings
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, or fluid levels
- Worn tires, belts, or hoses
- Issues with handling, braking, or steering
Tell us about it
- Describe your car’s symptoms
- Let us know if the problem is constant or occasional
- Bring any documentation you have kept
- Remember that although you are a great vehicle owner, it is OUR job to provide you with possible solutions for your problematic car
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
- Don’t be embarrassed to ask questions about your car; there are no stupid questions
- Don’t rush the technicians; good things take time
- Be sure you understand how payment policies work so there are no surprises when we finish the job.